LIST OF FORMS
Sorry, no vacancy offered for the time being. Thank you.
All vessels entering the waters of Johor Port are subject to compliance with the ISPS Code and Act 1316
Shipping agents that mainly deal in private jetties must first register with JPA to facilitate operations in a private jetty. Registration can be done here.
List of forms / documents that can be consulted on the need for ISMS and EPENS system is as follows:
Licensing services operated by the Marine unit includes support services, lay-up and private jetty.
Terms and conditions involving the application form are as follows:
- Support services license application form via http://www.lpjpcs.gov.my/pcslisting/list_jetty.aspx
- Support services license terms and condition
Application to carry out any vessel maintenance work at the allowed anchorage area can be made by filling out and completing the form below:
- Work permit application form via http://www.lpjpcs.gov.
- Supporting documents for vessel maintenance work application in the waters off Johor Port, Pasir Gudang and Port of Tanjung Pelepas (PDF)
- Documents to support the application for vessel maintenance in the waters off Johor Port in Pasir Gudang and Port of Tanjung Pelepas waters.